V1P Lothian is the original project established during 2009. It was designed in collaboration with Veterans who were seeking a mental health and well-being service which understood them, as well as meeting their needs in a clinical manner for wider support and advice. The team consists of Veteran peer support workers, clinicians, therapists and an administration team.
- Peer Support Worker led caseload management of welfare issues
- Mental health assessment and treatment with both Psychiatry and Psychology
- Self referral through afternoon drop-in, phone and email (we also accept referrals through GPs and other agencies)
- Peer Support Worker led activities including city walks, music groups, team sports, etc.
- In-house clinics from Citizen's Advice Bureau, Armed Services Advice Project (ASAP), Veterans UK and Edinburgh Housing Advice Project (EHAP).
Floor K, Argyle House,
3 Lady Lawson Street,
Make an enquiry
Please note, anything you send or say to us is held in strictest confidence. We never disclose or hand out any information to any third parties.
Support we offer
We provide an open access drop-in centre from Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 1.00pm and 3.30pm at V1P Lothian.